Our recent projects
- Hotel President in Dubrovnik, a luxury 5-star hotel situated on Adriatic sea, has undergone a complete renovation in 2014. Light design was made in a close collaboration with the client and architects from Studio92. By carefully planned lighting, a goal was to create a cosy and...more
- For 3 petrol stations in Croatia, a complete Electrical design was made including lighting (indoor, outdoor and security lighting), low voltage switchgear, electrical installations the heating system, air conditioning and ventilation, equipotential bonding and grounding, system of lightning protection, electronic communications network and sound system. Photos/Renders...more
Why engage us
- 1. Creative and unique solutions If you search for better and different light design and/or electrical design solutions, as a result of really creative approach.
- 2. Top quality If you want a top service in light design and/or electrical engineering, without being worried about the final result.
- 3. A complete service Our multidisciplinary team can take care of any task and problem in the area of light design and electrical design.
Top expertness of pur people.
Advanced 3D support.
We are your design partners.
We make a complete solution.
Who is a Light Designer? Why we need light design?
We will quote Mr. Bruno Rechner, an architect: “Light design – too technical for architects, too creative for electrical design companies. That is the reason why we need a light designer!”.
Light designer is a specialists who understand how humans perceive various types of light, knows how to create with light various types of atmosphere, how to accentuate the architecture, but on the same time is familiar with technical norms and standards regarding light distribution and intensity, light temperatures, CRI etc. Who engage them?
- Architects (for creating a light design for their projects)
- Cities (light master-plans, architectural, urban & public lighting)
- Owners of various objects (shopping centres, office buildings..)
- Producers of luminaires (for product design etc.)
- Building companies (for detailed light design projects)
- Agencies (for energy efficiency studies and projects)
- Private persons (for light design of residential objects)
- Organizers of various events (for temporary light installations)
Meet Our Work Team
Zlatko has a Diploma in Master studies in Electrical Engineering (MEEE) and is a member...Read more
Diana has a Diploma in Master studies in Light design gained at the Istituto Europeo...Read more
Marija holds master's degree in Economics, gained in 2015 on the Faculty of Economics, University of...Read more
Silvija holds a Master degree in Electrical Engineering, gained on the Faculty of Electrical Engineering,...Read more
Ivona holds master's degree in Electrical Engineering, gained in 2013 on the Faculty of Electrical...Read more
Josip holds a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering completed at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering,...Read more
Mario is about to finish his study, to get Bachelor degree on Faculty of Electrical...Read more
Mirna holds a Bachelor degree (bacc. ing. techn. inf.) on Polytechnic faculty of Zagreb, direction:...Read more
Mario holds a master's degree in Electrical Engineering of Faculty of Electrical engineering, University of...Read more
Silvija holds master's degree in Electrical Engineering, gained on the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of...Read more
Tihana holds master's degree in Electrical Engineering, gained in 2013 on the Faculty of Electrical...Read more
Mario holds master's degree in Electrical Engineering, gained in 2013 on the Faculty of Electrical...Read more